Fundacja Kościuszkowska przyjmuje aplikacje o granty i stypendia w USA
Apply for Grants and Fellowships in the USA
Deadline: October 15, 2017
Every year the Kosciuszko Foundation awards a number of Fellowships/Grants to Polesfor advanced study, research, and/or teaching at universities and other institutions of higher learning in the United States.
The Foundation provides a cost-of-living stipend, which includes transatlantic travel, housing allowance, health and accident insurance coverage, and (when warranted) domestic travel.
There are no restrictions to fields of study/research.
Fellowship awards generally range from $7,650 to $25,500 (for Teaching Fellowships) depending on award category and duration of stay.
Most candidates can expect a stay of up 3 to 5 months.
Applications are being accepted from July 3, 2017 through October 15, 2017.
- Only Polish citizens permanently residing in Poland are eligible.
- This program is NOT for Poles residing outside of Poland, or those residing temporarily outside of Poland, whether or not engaged in research/study.
- Dual citizens (the United States and Poland) as well as individuals holding the United States permanent residency status (green card) are not eligible. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
- Applicants must hold an M.A. or M.S. degree prior to the commencement date of the award.
- Current academic affiliation is required in all cases and must be documented with a certificate from an institution of academic employment/study
Online Application has to include:
- A well-defined typewritten proposal (at most 500 words) for conducting work in the United States with specific study/research plans.
- A current invitation from a US educational institution where the applicant plans to conduct research/studies.
- A detailed curriculum vitae, including a list of important and recent publications of which the applicant is the principal author.
- 3 letters of reference (at least one must be from outside of your academic affiliation) must be received by the Kosciuszko Foundation before October 15, 2017.
- Literary writers, journalists, and critics must support their research proposal with significant samples of their work.
- Visual artists are required to submit (together with their applications) catalogs, photographs, slides, or videos of their work.
All the information and application online form for 2018-2019 are posted onour website
Deadline for applications: October 15, 2017, midnight - EST time zone.
If you have any questions please e-mail Urszula Urban at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (212) 734-2130 ext. 210